I’ve decided that in lieu of the fact that my 28th birthday is merely one month away, and because I spend so much of my time idly screwing around on the computer that I would come up with a few goals for self improvement. Obviously, this is not my normal topic for discussion for my blog, but I’m hoping that if I share it I might actually decide to follow it. So here it is – the list of things that I would like to do to better myself.
1. Wash my face more than once a day – I should probably be doing this before bed in addition to the normal morning routine.
2. Use moisturizer. I think I may thank myself in 10 years.
3. Actually take my allergy medicines as scheduled, rather than saying “screw it” at midnight and popping to Benadryl to knock me out.
4. Add at least 200 words to my book every day. It’s a super trivial amount, but it will add up to 73,000 words in one year.
5. Figure out this whole “makeup” business for once, so I can actually make myself look presentable on occasion.
6. Stop associating with people that just cause drama. They are everywhere – at work, on the internet… and I’m nice to them because I feel that it’s the right thing to do, even though it does me literally no good.
I think that overall, these things will probably only take me an hour a day. Perhaps a bit more as I adjust to adding them to my routine, but that time will go down as I get more used to it. Let’s see how it goes!